Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tugs at my heart strings

When Sam got home from work, we started talking about Jesse's last letter from Argentina. Then, Sam started telling me a bunch of stories from his mission. We were talking for about 45 minutes while Hollie just sat there, content in her daddy's arms. After a while, I gave her her binker & she was sound asleep seconds later. I don't know why, but it just struck me as so tender. Maybe because I love the sound of Sam's voice so much & I'm so glad that Hollie finds it soothing, too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you just the cutest, most beautiful family I have ever met? Um, yeah!

mommyoffour said...

these are adorable! There is just something about a daddy and his daughter, isn't there?

Tammy said...

i love the middle picture. I seriously felt so peaceful as I looked at these. Hollie is going to love all the great shots you take of her!

Unknown said...

ok I LOVE the 2nd one too, oh so sweet. I agree with Kimmie you are the cutest family ever!!

Jer, Er and kids said...

There is nothing better than seeing the people you love the most together and loving each other. Too sweet. It is so wonderful to have a husband who adores your child as much as you do isn't it! We hope to see you guys soon. We miss you!