Monday, July 23, 2007

House full of sickies

You're not supposed to come home sick from vacation! On top of her cold, Hollie's had projectile vomit a couple of times. Yucky! Thankfully, Sam & I haven't thrown up, we've just been sick to our stomachs & had other intestinal discomforts. It's obviously contagious because Erin & Annie have been sick, too (I hope you guys are feeling better!). So, we decided to spare the ward whatever little friend came home from Bear Lake with us. We're all feeling much better today, though.

Anyway, Hollie had the biggest snot bubble ever yesterday. It was so impressive that I had to get the camera (please excuse my hubby's G's in the pictures).

7 comments:

Cassie said...

HOLY COW!!! I can't blow a bubble with Bubbalicious that big!!! That's impressive! I hope you guys are all feeling better. We've missed seeing you!

Unknown said...

ok that is SO FUNNY! I am impressed you were able to get a picture of it! I am sure she will love that picture when she is older!! he he.

Sorry you are sick. Something IS going around, Miss Anika had the flu bug yesterday too with throwing up and everything. I hope you guys get feeling better soon!!

Unknown said...

SO HILARIOUS...Guinness Book anyone?

Benica and Fam said...

I love it! I hope you guys feel better! Let me know when you guys come down again, I would really like to see that article about getting your child to sleep.

Tammy said...

Would have never known they were garments if you hadn't said something...the bubbles are the best. How funny, she may have broke some record! I am glad that you are feeling better! Are we still on for tomorrow?

Jer, Er and kids said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. I hope it wasn't Annie or I that gave it to you guys. She is so cute even with a big booger bubble!

Jen said...

impressive. im speechless