Thursday, July 19, 2007

Snowbird is...

...the best week of the year! In the words of Elder Jesse, "It's better than Christmas!" We had soooooooo much fun!


We had a blast playing at the park. It used to be this little dinky playground with, like, 1 swing set. Well, they completely re-vamped the whole thing. It's awesome! They put in these cool swings with 5 point harnesses. Hollie loved them!


Hollie wanted to lay right by me & play while I was reading. It was so cute!


We were down at the pool every day. I swear, I could just live in the water! Apparently, we wore Hollie right out because she took a nap in the orange floater that she was in. You wouldn't think a noisy swimming pool would be the best place to sleep, but she didn't mind.


Hollie was playing on the floor & she got a diaper wedgie. I know I'm her mom, but I think that little bum is so cute!


The Fab Five. Josh & Tammy had a family reunion the last half of the week and Jen & Drew's boys got sick, so it was Sam, Hollie & I with my parents for most of the trip. Thanks, Mom & Dad for such a wonderful week!


I came home with over 300 shots (and that's after deleting at least that many). So, I also created a slideshow with the rest of my favorites.

5 comments:

Jen said...

love love love love cant say love enough, LOVE them! Holy cow you are getting so good at taking pics miss Sam. And I remember a time when you used to give me sooo much grief over how many pictures I take. Welcome to club Ma'am. I swear you in as the new president! What setting did you take most of those in?

Unknown said...

WELCOME back! I'll be in touch tomorrow!

Cassie said...

I'm so glad you're back!!! LOVE the diaper wedgie!

Tammy said...

I didn't take as many pictures as you but i had a hard time picking which ones I wanted to put on my blog. I love the ones that you have put on yours. I wish we could have been up there more.That all of us could have been up there together more. It was a great time while we were there. I am glad that you made it back safe and sound. I can't wait to see the pictures from Bear Lake!

mommyoffour said...

Looks like you had a great time!

I need to look into this snowbird vacation thing... very tempting!