Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bear Lake

We had so much fun at Bear Lake with Sam's family! I did come home a little battered & bruised, though. You could say I'm somewhat the "adventurous type" & I threw Sam & I 30 feet off the wave runner. It was awesome! My legs are so beat up. I'm afraid someone will turn Sam into social services. :O)


Hollie absolutely LOVED playing in the sand. I thought she'd try putting her hands in her mouth, but she didn't. She did do a face plant, though.


Group shots - the Grandkids, the Boys, the Girls & the Parentals...


Boo Boo brought her toy stroller up, and I thought it would be funny to put Hollie in it. Annie thought it was so cool to push a real baby in her stroller. :O)


After Hollie wore CJ's sunglasses up at Snowbird, we had to get her a pair of her own. I just think she looks so cute in them!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun!!! Your pictures are great and they show how much fun you have. Again, you have THE cutest little girl ever!! Also, I am having a great time learning to use the camera an it is amazing to me the difference in the quality of picture it takes. LOVE IT!!!

Tammy said...

Great pictures. It looks like you had a fabulous vacation. I love the sand all over Hollie's face.

Tammy said...

I forgot...and the sun glasses are the best. We need to take a pciture of CJ and her together with the glasses. Also I need to set up a time with you to take some pcitures of him! We are getting his hair cut today!!I am a bit nervous.

Tammy said...

Alright let me just make one more comment...i was looking at these adorable pictures again and Josh walked in so I was reading what you wrote...30 feet! I am thinking that you shouldn't be the one in charge any longer. I am glad that you only were bruised and not seriously hurt.

Unknown said...

welcome back! I am glad you had a good vacation!! I love all the pictures. I have to say I love hte one of hollie eating the sand!! :) I also love the one with the sunglasses and the reflection. she is just too cute.

we missed you at our play date. we need to get together so I can meet that cute hollie, and of course to see you again.

mommyoffour said...

I know I have told you a million times, but Hollie is so flippin' cute!! I just adore that little grin!