Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No way!

I decided to take this quiz & answer completely honestly (you know, not trying to manipulate the results or anything). I was so excited when this came up! For those who don't know, Ariel is my absolute favorite Disney princess & Little Mermaid is my long-standing favorite movie of all time. Anyway, I had to share. :O)

You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Jer, Er and kids said...

WOW! That is really cool! I may need to see who I am. Your love for Ariel was obviously well founded!

Cassie said...

Ooh, you are totally Ariel. Love it!

The Naylors said...

I am Cinderella :) I just don't know if that is good or bad!

mommyoffour said...

This is hilarious! Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have this movie memorized???? :)

Btw, have fun at snow bird! We will miss you at the campout!