Friday, July 18, 2008

Cherry Hills

I am finally trying to post all of the summer craziness that we've had this year. I will hopefully have them all up before we go on our next 2 trips. Sheesh! This summer has been nuts! Anyway, my Dad's family has their reunion every year at the Cherry Hills campground. This year, Sam & I decided to stay the night with my 2 brothers & their families. Hollie thought our tent was the coolest thing ever! We all had a ball playing in the water park & just being together.

5 comments:

mommyoffour said...

Oh..... how we love cherry hills (well, atleast I do!)! Our family canceled our trip there due to my dad's heart surgery! Dang, I know that we would have totally seen you. Bummer. Maybe next year, right!?

I just had an idea.... Maybe I could get Jared to stay there if he knew we could meet up with you and have a mean game of pitch! We could even play with some of your family members and make is really exciting! :)

mommyoffour said...

by the way, I love the pic of Hollie with her little lip sticking out. She is such a little beauty.

Tammy said...

I love all the pictures but one...can you guess which one that might be. Cherry Hills was a blast. I think we all need to plan on goinf every year from now on. Just think next year Jess will be with us and maybe we can talk the parents into staying with us!?

Shannon said...

You know Sam, I always knew you were cool but the more I get to know you the more I realize how you totally know so many people that I know. I just found Erin's blog (even though I have seen the pictures of her family that you took) through a totally other blog from someone that I went to Junior High with. When I realized that it was THE Erin that grew up down the street from me I had to check it out. Then low and behold I see the pictures that you took and SHE IS YOUR SISTER IN LAW! Crazy small world! I can't belive she is your sister in law! Awesome!

Kaarina said...

Seriously, cutest family ever!