Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sleepy girl

So, I don't have any pictures to go along with this, but I had to share this story. So, Sam brought Hollie to me in the middle of the night so I could nurse her. Well, he woke up an hour later & Hollie wasn't on the bed. Thinking I had taken her back to her crib, he went to check on her. She wasn't there either, though. So, he came back in our room and there she was, sound asleep on the floor by our bed. Apparently, we had both fallen asleep and Hollie had rolled off the bed. It didn't even wake her up, though! It was so funny!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How funny!! Did he start to panic when she wasn't in her crib? I probably would have. I can't believe that girl didn't even wake up. She's tough.

Unknown said...

wow I would have freaked out! I am glad she was ok!!! She must ahve been sleepy if she didn't even realize she fell off the bed! She is a cute girl

Tammy said...

Great story. It does show that she takes after her mom in the sleeping department!