Monday, August 6, 2007

Dandelions

Hollie came outside with Sam & I on Saturday while we worked on the yard. She just sat on the grass & played. It was so cute! She was so fascinated with the dandelions, though! She found a few in the grass before we mowed & she thought they were the coolest things ever! You can see her eye-balling one in the first shot. I must say, though, Boy Sam has been around me too long. When he saw her playing with them, HE said to go get the camera. I've trained him well, eh?! :O)

4 comments:

mommyoffour said...

great pics, I love how babies are so fascinated by the most simple things!

Tammy said...

You need to train your brother now. If he would say get the camera that would be an improvement. I think he jsut takes it for granted that I will take the pcitures. Thus why, I am not in too many. I love the shots!

Jer, Er and kids said...

So adorable. I love to see what interests them. I think my entertainment comes just watching them and their fascination. She is such a doll!

Unknown said...

that is so cute. I am surprised she doesn't HATE the feel of grass. I think it took ANika a while to love grass and sit and play on grass.