Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Don't be too surprised

I know this may come as a shock to those of you who know me well, but I didn't really take any pictures on Mothers Day (yes, I am feeling alright). Here's the reason...One of my mothers day presents will be getting family pictures done. Kim, with Simply You Photography, is going take them on Thursday. She's amazing & I'm so excited! Since I knew that was coming this week, I didn't feel as compelled to keep my camera at the ready. I did have a wonderful Mothers Day, though. My sweet husband gave me a beautiful necklace with Hollie's birthstone. I love it! The best part of the day, however, was talking to lil' Jesse on the phone. Sam, Hollie & I (along with Josh Tammy & CJ) spent the night at my parents Saturday night so we could wait by the phone for him to call on Sunday. Jess's been out for 5 months now & he sounds fantastic! He says Argentina is beautiful & is loving the work. I miss him like crazy, but I'm also so proud of him. It's been so neat to watch his testimony grow over the past few months. Not only is he bringing people into the gospel, but also he's loving every minute of it. Only 19 months left & I get my gym buddy back. :O)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

;) Sam, I can't wait. You are too sweet. I too am very excited! I'll have to ask you more about this gym buddy business...I need one too! Long story. Anyway, see you Thursday wahoo!

Tammy said...

I did notice that you werent' taking pictures. Strange for sure. However I can't wait to see the pictures that Kim takes!

Tammy said...

How did your session go? I would ask if you got an cute pictures but that would be impossible with the crew you have! I can't wait to see them!