Saturday, October 11, 2008

Twitterpated

We froze our little patooties off at the Riverton High football game last night watching Sam's brother play. Hollie, miraculously, was all schnuggled up & fast asleep on Grandma's lap. Which left Sam & I a few stolen moments together. As we were wrapped up in a blanket, huddled as close as is appropriate at a public venue, he leans in & kisses me. It was one of those moments when the world just stops. I know it shouldn't still do that after near 7 years, but it did. I'm still infatuated with my own husband. He still makes me giddy. Thought I'd share.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Aaaahhhhhh! How sweet... I love those "We are TOTALLY still in love moments!" I'm glad you got some snuggles time with your hubs. A girl needs that every now and then.

Kaarina said...

mmmm, so nice. Whenever Jeff and I try to steal a moment, we are surrounded by a chorus of "ewe, gross, sick!" Kids.

Jer, Er and kids said...

How sweet and wonderful. It is worth cold and rain for a moment like that!

Rob and Tiff said...

That's exactly how it's supposed to be, no matter how many years you've been together. Thanks for sharing how much you love your cute hubby.

Benica and Fam said...

I love moments like that!! It's nice to hear that even after 7 or 50 you can still be so in love. I can't wait for all those years with Ben!! We had one of those moments a few days ago. It just makes everything worth it!

Tammy said...

That is awesome. I hope those feelings never leave not even for a moment! You two are so great.

Becky and Bryce said...

So romantic. Love that!!! You two are sooo cute!