Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hey there.

Man, where does the time go? It seems like I just barely posted & that was weeks ago now. Sheesh! Life is good here, though. Just busy. We had my nephew's baby blessing today & Erin's (Sam's brother's wife's) mom hired me to do a mini session with all of her grandkids. It was so fun to just shoot portraits & candids. Working with kids is always so chaotic, but I love how the lens just freezes each & every moment.

Anyway, I've had a few other sessions in the past couple weeks & I've been having a blast with photoshop. After being anti-action for so long, I've finally found 2 that I absolutely love. I always give them my own kick, but they're a great jumping off point. This black & white one is my new best friend. So, I've been playing with my camera a lot lately. Here are a couple of randoms from this week...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back, I have wondered where you were! ;) I love all the new posts and the one of her holding the pencil is TOO cute. Also love all the grandkiddies, what lucky grandparents!

Jer, Er and kids said...

I am glad you had some down time on Sunday-after being here and helping me out yet again. I love all the Hollie pictures, we just love her and all of you. Thanks again for everything!

Kaarina said...

Hollie is obviously a genius. Just look at her hold that pencil! Lovely pictures, you are still amazing, as always!

Tammy said...

She looks so grown up!