Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cousins

A couple of weeks ago, we had a play date with all of Hollie's cousins on my side of the family. The kids just play so cute together, plus Jen, Tammy & I had a great time visiting. Tammy had the fabulous idea to get a shot of all of the grandkids standing in a line. Of course, my kid was the stinker who didn't want to participate. Hence, her either running away or CJ hanging on to her in most of the shots. It's fun to see each of their personalities, though. Here are their ages (I think I got them right) ... Ollie - 5, Ike - 28 mos, CJ - 19 mos, Hollie - 14 mos, Abram - 9 mos. Yeah, there were 4 kids born within about 18 months of eachother. They must have been plotting together up in heaven.

2 comments:

None said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. You have a wonderful photographic eye.

Tammy said...

I love these shots. It was fun trying to get them to all stay in one spot at the same time! I love the age pictures. These are why Josh calls me a picture nazi! Thanks again for taking them!