Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vacate.

Remember last year when I got this for my birthday? Well, this year I got this...

Photobucket

So, my parents & youngest brother booked this cruise to the bahamas months ago. Sam & I couldn't afford for both of us to go (Dear Economy, I hate you. xoxo, Me), plus we couldn't leave Hollie with someone else for 9 days. I had resigned to my fate & was all prepared to seeth with jealousy the whole time they were gone, but when the week of the cruise rolled around, I was seriously dying to go. By this time, however, the whole ship was completely booked except for 1 (literally, only 1) slot. So, what does the hubbs say? "You should go with your parents & brother. I'll take the week off of work & stay home with Hollie. It can be my birthday present to you." Seriously? Seriously. Best hubbs ever. So, I booked a last-minute flight, left Hollie, Sam & my camera at home (btw, thanks Dad for bringing yours), and headed south for a week under the caribbean sun. It was uh-mazing! Really. Truly. Loved every single minute.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jer, Er and kids said...

oh what a blast. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I hope you feel all rejuvenated and ready to face real life again. We really need to get together SOON!!!

Cassie said...

You lucky little thing, I'm so glad you got to go par-tay with your fam. However next year, I want your birthday...

Kaarina said...

Holy crap Sam! That is so awesome! Lucky, lucky, girl...

Jen said...

Thats so awesome! Im jealous chica! Great pics btw!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got to go!! It does look Amazing!! Way to go Sam on a FABULOUS gift to your wife :) (p.s. can you remind Shane my birthday is in May?)

Michelle said...

Oh my crap. I'm so jealous right now. While we were having an inversion you were in your swim suit soaking in the sun and playing in a waterfall? Fair? Well - I suppose you totally deserved it so I'll say yes! I'm still jealous though!

Angela said...

Wow...that looks awesome! I am jealous. Kurt has been wanting to go on a cruise forever....we are hoping next year. Glad you had a good time.

Tammy said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I am just wondering what Sam will come up with for your birthday next year. I am not sure this can be beat. YOur pictures actually make me want to go...maybe when CJ is older and I am hopefully a lot skinner!Glad you had a gerat time!

PS I can't believe you didn't have your camera!